Friday 1 November 2013

About my self

my sealf


                                                                                               

hello,.........

 
 My name is Rathod Priyesh I am coming from Nadiad ,and i am a SEO devloper ,
 I have done my sclloing in march 2010 in New English School in Nadiad after that
 i join a diploma in computer engineering in R.C.Technical institute in Ahmedabed ,
after that i get the special training in compindia technologies which is the microsoft
 authorize silver lerning partner where i got ther knowlege of joomla , php wordpress,
megento and SEO i have good knowleg of seo and i am a professional blogger.






Priyesh Rathod

1 comment :

  1. This post is really nice and informative. The explanation given is really comprehensive and informative.SEO Services Bangalore | Digital Marketing Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete